Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Was Neil Armstrong a satanist? you wont believe the answer

No, no he wasn't, even if he was that doesn't mean anything significant.  I just saved you a lot of trouble reading me grasping at straws trying to prove that he was.  I found that tittle from a clickbait generator here  Yes this is a blog about conspiracy theories but sometimes it just is too much ridiculousness. There is so much clickabity stuff online and it is really hard to find credible sites that just want add revenue *cough cough buzzfeed* . Last month I did a post on ridiculous theories and I spent more time venting than I did discussing ridiculous theories.  I am going to change that with this month's ridiculous theories thread.

THE EVIDENCE IS THERE (explicit language warning)
This guy is why we can't have nice things.  It is videos like this that make it hard to find credible Illuminati videos.  This is so clearly a satire and meant to be comedy so of course it has close to half a million views.  I wont lie I do find it funny.  The guy in the video just makes outlandish claims and rambles for 2 minutes.  He is poking fun at conspiracy theorists and while it is entertaining I am trying to base my claims on facts.  I could definitely grasp at straws better than this guy.  So I will prove right now that George Bush was in on 9/11 based on this guys reasoning.

Lets look at the facts here, George W Bush was president when the country was amBUSHed.  Ambush has the word BUSH in it.  That is pretty interesting.  Look at the attack from a completely different angle and of course George Bush was in on it.  George w Bush has 11 letters in it.  The attack was on 9/11. Pretty interesting isn't it.  9/11 was an inside job.  No doubt about it

See what I mean? I did not provide facts and just made crappy claims to make it seem right.  Yeah that guy was satire but other people will do the same thing and it makes my work that much harder.  9/11 being an inside job is a very interesting theory but the internet has taken hold of it and you cannot find anything other than MLG montage parodies and comic sans.  If not that it is a video with a clickbait tittle talking about how their video has indisputable proof of it being an inside job.
Do not waste your 3 minutes watching this video.  This video like others is taking a certain thing that happened on 9/11 and saying it is proof that 9/11 was an inside job.  This "proof" is that the George Washington Bridge had explosives under it the same day 9/11 happened and it is very suspicious that it was not talked about.  First off the Washington bridge is about a half hour drive from ground zero so I don't see how it is even relevant
So with that it is not surprising it was never covered in the news.  It might just be me but I think planes crashing into buildings killing many people is a much bigger deal than just explosives just being under a bridge.  It is not surprising to me that it was not covered in the news.  9/11 was a much bigger deal and news outlets wanted to report on what was big.

This once again has turned into me ranting about 9/11 conspiracies so I will wrap this up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment