Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pearl Harbor

A second conspiracy theory around World War Two is that Roosevelt knew that pearl harbor was going to happen in advance and let it happen in order to have an excuse for the United States to enter the war.  Now I am going to try something different for this post and base it entirely off of the last post I made so read that one first.  This is purely my speculation and my opinion, any facts about Coventry can be seen in my last post.

Now Pearl Harbor was the event that drew the United States of America into World War Two, and I think that it is possible that the United States let the bombing happen in order to get an excuse to enter the war.  If the British let Coventry be bombed then it is possible that Pearl Harbor happened in the same way.  

draft



sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment